[Gambas-user] OT: TextAdventure 2: FreePascal version

VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster vbtricks at ...451...
Sat Jul 10 17:15:58 CEST 2004

Hi everybody,

for those who are interested in the TextAdventure-interpeter:

You can find the sourcecode for FreePascal as well as an executable for
Linux and Windows on my website (www.vbtricks.de.vu) in the section
TextAdv2/FreePascal. The packages contain a small sample
textadventure-game (not very creative till now).

That version is still English-only. The VB version which I hopefully
finish tomorrow, will support all other languages as well as the Gambas
version (no release date yet).

@ Marcelo
Do you want to be mentioned in the credits and in the header of the
language file? (I am not going to publish your name without your
permission!)

Stefan