[Gambas-user] [12] Not an object -- when opening *any* form.

Jeremy Cowgar jc at ...518...
Wed Jul 7 06:48:27 CEST 2004

Jeremy Cowgar wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have installed Gambas after all the great things I have heard,
> however, I'm having a slight problem. I am running a fresh install of
> Suse 9.1. Everything compiled and installed just fine, however, when I
> try to open a form in the design mode (can be my own brand new
> project, or a sample project) I recieve the following message:
>
> [12] Not an object.
> At: FProperty.RefreshAll.109
>
> It gives me the option to press the OK button then everything
> disappears, no further messages.

I figured it out (kinda). I must have had some old files laying around.
I did a rpm -e, removed some directories, installed from a fresh compile
of the source and all seems to work.

Thanks,

Jeremy