[Gambas-user] [12] Not an object -- when opening *any* form.

Jeremy Cowgar jc at ...518...
Wed Jul 7 03:40:09 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I have installed Gambas after all the great things I have heard,
however, I'm having a slight problem. I am running a fresh install of
Suse 9.1. Everything compiled and installed just fine, however, when I
try to open a form in the design mode (can be my own brand new project,
or a sample project) I recieve the following message:

[12] Not an object.
At: FProperty.RefreshAll.109

It gives me the option to press the OK button then everything
disappears, no further messages.

Any help would be appriciated, I just downloaded the source yesterday,
0.94a. It also occurs on the .rpm from the SuSE site linked on the
download page.

Thanks!

Jeremy