[Gambas-user] About workspace and MDI applications

Budi Arief Gusandi budi at ...415...
Tue Jul 6 08:30:09 CEST 2004

I actually never use that workspace control anyway. Eventho i expect that
gambas will be in MDI style, just like QTDesigner.
BTW Guys..for DB manager, i've made a front-end application just like
MySQLFront (in windows), but it still the interface, since i still got no
time to go on it for now. Any wanna see and finish it .. LOL.

Thanks

Budi

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:59:11 +0200, Benoit Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> wrote:

> On Monday 05 July 2004 23:44, na2492 at ...9... wrote:
>> >Hi, everybody.
>> >
>> >I tried to transform the Gambas IDE in a fully MDI application base on
>> the
>> >
>> >Workspace control.
>> >
>> >Alas I failed to make a really useful and functional Workspace control
>> > do
>> >
>> >that, because the QWorkspace Qt widget is very poorly designed.
>> >
>> >So, I think I won't do that for the 1.0. But don't worry, I will find
>> > another
>> >
>> >way of having everything in one window, like KMail does.
>> >
>> >At the moment, I think that the Workspace control is a bit useless.
>> Will
>> >somebody be annoyed if I removed it in the next version ?
>> >
>> >Regards,
>> >
>> >--
>> >Benoit Minisini
>>
>> Salut,
>>
>> don't you use it in the database-manager ?
>>
>> Amicalement
>> Charlie
>> * Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *
>>

> Yes... Maybe I will turn the database manager back to a SDI interface.
>
> Regards,

Budi