[Gambas-user] Gambas on Suse 8.2 - problem...

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Mon Jul 5 14:50:14 CEST 2004

Hey Eilert:

You need to install the development libraries for KDE, it appears...
You need to use the package manager for Suse, and install the
libkdexxxx-devel libraries... [somebody correct me if I'm wrong!]

Packages such as: libkdebase-devel, libkdegames-devel, etc, etc...  You
may also have to upgrade some of the other packages on your system, such
as the QT Libraries, etc...

Hopefully That is all you need, though!

See Ya!
~Brant