[Gambas-user] mail traffic raise on gambas list

Fabien Bodard abidoo.too at ...11...
Tue Jan 27 22:07:25 CET 2004

Le Mardi 27 Janvier 2004 13:52, Charlie a écrit :
> Salut ,
>
> I had a look today on my gambas-user-folder and I remarked, that only
> since 01.01.2004 I recived
> 238 mail ( my one not counted).
>
> That means 8.8 mails per day  (today 11 on gambas-user) .
>
> I recive them not bulked , because I want also chache the source-file
> attachments.
>
> Now my question is:
>
> Do we have the possibillity to open a ftp-server , where everybody can
> place source-files,
> and everybody can take them ?
>
> If we have, everybody can take his gambas-list mails in bulk-form and
> has the possibility to
> access to the source-files.
>
> I know that some wicki offers this service, but I know, the maintainer
> of such a ftp-server has a lot
> of responsability, and the risc to get used by others to exchange files.
>
> If anybody has an Idea how we can handle that, it would be gread,
> because we can also offer
> more examples for gambas beginners.
>
> Amicalement
> Charlie

Yes i've an idea...

In my mind it's a thing like http://vbfrance.com

In english of course... but i need help to do it and some server
disponibilities i've only 100mo

I've started to do something last week ...

It's a site to link all help disponibilities, like sample send by all who
wants, tutorial. Can send a little apreciate on a source, (like in kde-app),
or a minimail(internal) to his autor, And give on this site some news about
gambas, and around activities.

A link to the gambas-wki
An chat irc link???

Fabien

Just a dream ... but i think it's better than a ftp-server   no ?

Fabien