[Gambas-user] toolbox icon

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Thu Jan 15 03:07:47 CET 2004

At 01:29 15/01/2004, you wrote:
>On Wednesday 14 January 2004 04:11, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> > hi benoit,
> >
> > will you make the icon size in the toolbox more little ?? (may be 16x16 or
> > 22x22)
> > it will look much better as VB does have a small icon for the toolbox too..
> >

> > Regards,
> >

> > tahara!
> >

>I prefer large icons :-) It is difficult to draw a 16x16 treeview icon !
>
>--
>Benoit Minisini
>mailto:gambas at ...1...

here are the icons in 22x22 size
hope that 32x32 size not fullfill my desktop again..
the reason is simple.. when we program, we focus on the programming after
designing...
even if in the design already done, we some time renew the design, so
switching to design and coding not to focus on that large toolbox icons.

btw, why almost every icons in linux has 32x32 icons size by default ?
i'm running on 1024 resolution here... the large icon just fullfill my
desktop with that...