[Gambas-user] Process not working correctly?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jan 6 21:21:51 CET 2004

On Monday 05 January 2004 23:45, Magnus Kulke wrote:
> hi,
>
> sure, here is my project (but it's really just the source i pasted) and
> the link to the sample project not working:
> http://www.theeasygambasdoku.de/misc/processes/exec/src-process_exec.tgz
>
> i didn't find your email addy. on the webpage the contact address is
> still this list, so i send it here.
>
> magnus

You was right, there is a problem: when a child process ends, Process_Read
events are blocked even if there is something on its standard output that was
not read yet. I remove this constraint, hopping that this will not break
other things, like the IDE debugger !

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...