[Gambas-user] Process not working correctly?

Magnus Kulke sikor_sxe at ...326...
Mon Jan 5 23:45:15 CET 2004

hi,

sure, here is my project (but it's really just the source i pasted) and
the link to the sample project not working:
http://www.theeasygambasdoku.de/misc/processes/exec/src-process_exec.tgz

i didn't find your email addy. on the webpage the contact address is
still this list, so i send it here.

magnus