[Gambas-user] Why &H in color code

Pozzo mauriiiii3001 at ...325...
Sat Jan 3 20:32:39 CET 2004

Hi All!
Today I was just playing with gambas to get more familiar and when I
tried to change the background color of my label1 I discovered that I
have to write "&H" at the begining of my color code and "&" ad the end.
I know that this is not very important and not so difficult but I don't
understand why I have to do this. Gambas is near the 1.0 version so I
think that it must be the more easy possible. I don't know why exactly I
must write the "&H" maybe to specify if I'm writing in decimal or Hex
but I think that this option could be translate in a simple menu.

Greatings

Maurizio