[Gambas-user] ColumnView ColumnClick event never fires?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 1 14:12:26 CET 2004

On Wednesday 31 December 2003 21:42, Rob wrote:
> Using 0.73 or 0.74, given a form containing a ColumnView named
> SessionList and the following handler:
>
> PUBLIC SUB SessionList_ColumnClick(Column as Integer)
>
> 	Message.Info("column clicked")
>
> END
>
> Clicking columns in SessionList never causes that message box to
> pop up.  Can anyone else confirm ColumnClick events don't fire?
>
> Incidentally, if I turn on the ColumnView's Sorted property,
> clicking on the headers does automatically cause the ColumnView
> to re-sort based on the clicked column, so it's not really a big
> deal.
>
> Rob

The IDE project property dialog use a ColumnView to display project
components, and I used the ColumnClick event to know when the user clicks on
the first column that contains check boxes. And it works fine here !

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...