[Gambas-user] ColumnView ColumnClick event never fires?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jan 1 02:01:10 CET 2004

On Wednesday 31 December 2003 17:31, Olivier Coquet wrote:
> I confirm this thing

Later on, I also had it start throwing the event, but seemingly
whenever SessionList_Click was thrown as well (not just when the
headers were clicked.)  I haven't been able to duplicate that
since then though.  I would post the project but I won't have
access to the code again till Monday or so.

> another bad deal is than column view is not capable to sort
> data as dates correctly......
> Maybe, it will be possible to define a colum ti be a date/time
> data type to sort them correctly.

I think the current sorting is provided by the underlying Qt
widget "for free", so ultimately this might better be done in a
subclassed control when such a thing becomes possible.  If ever
;)

Rob