[Gambas-user] Re: Networking component problem (Telnet)

Coquet Olivier olinux at ...289...
Sat Feb 28 16:46:40 CET 2004

yes,
somebody is me lol

i wrote an ide interface for excellent mail server program eXtremail,
all communications between interface and server was made in telnet and
work perfectly.

Regards
Olivier