[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Feb 27 00:25:08 CET 2004

> I don't like MDI too. The new interface I imagine for future versions of
> Gambas is a sort of MDI, but with tabs, not subwindows.
>
> Regards,

I like it more but over two screen is a disaster by M$.
Tabs sounds good to me. UltraEdit on windows had that to and is
the only one i'm mising at the Linux platform. With Wine the widgets are worse
and slows realy down.
But please make not the fault to use a toolbar you can drag anywhere and not
lock to that position. The docking in VB was a disaster.

Tabbing Ron