[Gambas-user] gambas-0.90 and Fwd: need some help

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Feb 26 23:04:53 CET 2004

On Thursday 26 February 2004 21:27, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> Changes looks good on  gentoo 1.4 , qt-3.2.3 , gcc 3.2.3 , KDE 3.1.4 ,
> mysql 4.0.16 ,psql 7.3.4
>
> Bug : but following your anouncment, i re-upgrated to qt-3.2.3 now I have
> the problems back, I had before (see attachment).

I don't know why QT styles are displayed in the IDE (a gambas application) and
are not displayed when you run your project (a gambas application too!)...

Try QT designer, and see what he tells you.

Or you can try to recompile gambas with --disable-preloading to see if it
changes something...

> Bug : The new IDE-Editor looks good, but has a problem when Keywords are
> blue and you marke then to copy ( you can't see them)

?? Don't choose the same color for Selection and Keyword in the IDE
preferences dialog.

> Bug : if you close the properties Window while you on a form, a F4 ( or
> popup- menu) DON'T bring it back. You have to open an other from to bring
> it back

Well, it works here :-) I have just the following strange bug: when you give
focus to the properties windows, and that you have no specific property
selected, no keyboard shortcut are sent to the main window.

The QT-3.2.3 that I use is patched by MandrakeSoft.

> Bug : I had that one time, but I can't reproduce it : F5 on a class or a
> form DON'T start the application.

The same problem as before.

> The debug-freez like I reported is NO more reproduceable. May be qt-3.2.3
>
> Question I didn't ask before, I thought to remember, to have the
> possibility to set the Tab width on the IDE - Editor  ??

Not yet.

> Amicalement
> Charlie

Benoit Minisini