[Gambas-user] gambas-0.90 and Fwd: need some help

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Thu Feb 26 21:27:19 CET 2004

Salut,

Changes looks good on  gentoo 1.4 , qt-3.2.3 , gcc 3.2.3 , KDE 3.1.4 , mysql
4.0.16 ,psql 7.3.4

Bug : but following your anouncment, i re-upgrated to qt-3.2.3 now I have the
problems back, I had before (see attachment).

Bug : The new IDE-Editor looks good, but has a problem when Keywords are blue
and you marke then to copy ( you can't see them)

Bug : if you close the properties Window while you on a form, a F4 ( or popup-
menu) DON'T bring it back. You have to open an other from to bring it back

Bug : I had that one time, but I can't reproduce it : F5 on a class or a form
DON'T start the application.

The debug-freez like I reported is NO more reproduceable. May be qt-3.2.3

Question I didn't ask before, I thought to remember, to have the possibility
to set the Tab width on the IDE - Editor  ??

Amicalement
Charlie