[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Philip A. Chapman pchapman at ...129...
Thu Feb 26 20:33:35 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 13:17, Philip A. Chapman wrote:
> Core will give similar results; but it should be using QT 3.2x-xx.  I'm
> away from my Fedora box at the moment; but I'm pretty sure it's using
> some revision of 3.2.

Please allow me to correct myself.  I mis-spoke (typed?).  Fedora Core 1
ships with QT version 3.1.2 and does not appear to have any official
updates to newer versions.  Fedora Core 2 Test is currently shipping
with QT version 3.2.3; though I would not recommend Core 2 Test unless
you like bleeding edge and debugging distros in test.  Off topic, but
interesting nevertheless: Core 2 is expected to be released about April
19th.  http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

Thanks,
--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP