[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Philip A. Chapman pchapman at ...129...
Thu Feb 26 20:17:56 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 01:25, Coquet Olivier wrote:
> sorry, i'm so stupid, but how can I see if I use QT 3.1 or QT 3.2 ?????

$rpm -qa |grep qt
qt-devel-3.1.2-11
qt-3.1.2-11
qt-designer-3.1.2-11
qtcups-2.0-15

According to RPM, I'm using qt-3.1.2-11 on my Redhat 9.0 box.  Fedora
Core will give similar results; but it should be using QT 3.2x-xx.  I'm
away from my Fedora box at the moment; but I'm pretty sure it's using
some revision of 3.2.

Thanks,
--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP