[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...364...
Thu Feb 26 09:17:21 CET 2004

Hey, nice progress with Gambas!  I have been waiting with fingers crossed
for autocomplete!  Also, the MDI hack that was written (by Rob I believe?)
is also an excellent addition.  When can we see that included in the source
for Gambas!??!  Everyone is appreciating all the hard work going into
Gambas.  Without doubt, it will be THE tool of choice for BASIC programmers
on Linux.  I have played around with a few (Realbasic, HBasic, GB) and never
got on with any.  But Gambas has it all and it also works!  Congrats to all
assiting.

One question.  Why the jump from v0.84 to v0.90?

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Benoit
Minisini
Sent: 26 February 2004 00:46
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Hi,

Here is the 0.90 version of gambas.

The main feature of this version is the highly expected automatic completion

feature in the IDE source code editor.

This feature is not completely implemented. At the moment, function syntax
is
not displayed (like in VB), and there are surely little bugs (I found one a
minute ago :-p)

Try it and tell me every bug you find in this feature, that was complicated
implement!

There are other improvements of course, see the ChangeLog file for more
details.

I hope Rob will finish updating the Wiki scripts soon :-), so that I can
start
updating the documention contents, that begin to be a bit old.

Enjoy it,

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...