[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Feb 26 00:45:50 CET 2004

Hi,

Here is the 0.90 version of gambas.

The main feature of this version is the highly expected automatic completion
feature in the IDE source code editor.

This feature is not completely implemented. At the moment, function syntax is
not displayed (like in VB), and there are surely little bugs (I found one a
minute ago :-p)

Try it and tell me every bug you find in this feature, that was complicated to
implement!

There are other improvements of course, see the ChangeLog file for more
details.

I hope Rob will finish updating the Wiki scripts soon :-), so that I can start
updating the documention contents, that begin to be a bit old.

Enjoy it,

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...