[Gambas-user] Zlib 1.0

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Sat Feb 21 17:39:04 CET 2004

Dear Daniel
	thanks for you great component i use it every day and i find it very
important in gambas... But i ask to you if you have plan to create a new
component to manage a printer report... A new way :-) Can you give me some
consideration about it and how is difficult to develop and if is possible to
create with gambas language...i try by me... ( but im not a guru...)
Thanks in advance
Dimitri Bellini