[Gambas-user] Zlib 1.0

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Fri Feb 20 19:15:55 CET 2004

Hi all!

 By now, I can consider the Zlib library finished,
so If anybody ( anybenoît? :-) is interested in including
it in a Gambas release I would be very proud.

 The only library needed to use this component (apart from glibc),
is zlib (switch -lz in gcc). Currently I'm using zlib 1.2.1
from Mandrake 9.2, I hope this library will give less
problems than curl!

 The next step is to do it with "bzip2" compression format (I've look
at bzlib documentation and I think in  two or three days I'll
can send a component with the same interface, but using
'BZStream' and 'BZEngine' classes)

 Then I'll be back to curl work, I've not missed my origins :-)

Regards,

Daniel Campos

--
Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...282...>