[Gambas-user] Help!! (FTP LIST)

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Thu Feb 12 08:35:32 CET 2004

Hi all:

Currently I'm working on the FtpClient, in the
'List' or 'Dir' command, (as you want to call it),
and I don't want to use the NLIST option, as It
provides few information, so I use the LIST large
format to list files, parsing then the information
received to extract names, date and time, lenghts, etc.

 By now, it can parse the common Unix format:

drwxrw-rw-  1  ftp  ftp    17   Jan 14   16:37  file.txt

 And the Windows format:

05-01-03   06:04PM    <DIR>        DirName

But I know there are at least three well-known common formats:

VLM, Novell, AnonFTPD

However, I don't remember Novell format (I worked with it
a long time ago), and I've never see the VLM and AnonFTPD
formats.

Could anybody send me examples of files and directories (I need
both) listed in that formats?

If anybody knows any other format, should also send some
examples to me, so I can support them

I can't find any example in Internet!

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)