[Gambas-user] About 0.83 and net

danielcampos at ...282... danielcampos at ...282...
Mon Feb 9 12:19:53 CET 2004

Thanks Daniel for this more correct explain instead of the hack used by me.

>But a question is out standing.
>
>If I can --enable-mysql and --disable-mysql or forget it to do for >postgresql
>there are no compile errors so the configure script can detect the >lack of it
>and handle the apropiate way.
>In my case it did not for the net component or part of it.

Yes, I though this version would manage it correctly for the net.curl component, but there must be a bug in the configure scripts, however I don't know enough about Makefiles and all the rest of configuration scripts, may be Benoît can fix this for the next release...

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)