[Gambas-user] Re:bug in gambas

Luke Cliff lcliff at ...284...
Sat Feb 7 21:39:52 CET 2004

hhmm, Me too :)

mdk9.2...

I also noticed that gambas reads all child Directories with *.class
extension as gambas files, I tried to throw in a few Java class files
within the directories of a program using shell and EXEC read to sdtin,
the output of a java class, but gambas complained about the files
syntax? Is there any way around this.

I can't complain,
Because of gambas, I have a remote control for me MP3s and "Screen
Savers", a program that tells me when I can go fishing with tide height
and moon percents, temperature gauges, client bloggs, Popup reminders, a
calendar with a allocated schedule, and a "fresh meat email" knife....

The bad thing is I go back to work the next day and service the drone...
Hoping one day people will realize the dark age they are living in.....
Thankyou Gambas for letting me do what I want :)

Regards
Luke