[Gambas-user] listbox refresh while filling

Philip A. Chapman pchapman at ...129...
Sat Feb 7 18:25:38 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 10:21, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Thursday 05 February 2004 17:37, Philip A. Chapman wrote:
> > Try putting a WAIT statement after listbox1.refresh.  This will allow
> > other threads to run;
>
> There is no other threads. WAIT just allows the event loop to dispatch all
> current pending events except input events (mouse, keyboard, ...).

Sorry, my mistake.  I get my VB and Gambas mixed up as I am still an
active VB developer.

--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP