[Gambas-user] ColumnView Question

Louhelm du Plessis louhelm at ...353...
Thu Feb 5 18:51:48 CET 2004

Hi All

I am a new Gambas (and Linux) user and I have to tell you I think Gambas is brilliant and fun to work with.
I have 2 stupid questions:

1.  How do I add more than one column item in a ColumnView? ex. "Peter" | "0823562722". In VB I used .SubItem.
2.  I got Gambas 0.64a with Suse 9. I downloaded the update. When I run sh ./configure it says 'can't      read ./src/..... /Makefile.in: no such file or directory' a few times and aborts. How do I find out what my srcdir is?

Thanx
Louhelm (South-Africa, FORMER VB programmer!)