[Gambas-user] gdm next day

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Thu Feb 5 00:01:31 CET 2004

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>On Monday 02 February 2004 21:59, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>

>>Salut,
>>
>>- now you can work also with systemtables
>>- the columns are all readable (width)
>>
>>:-( can't replace 'X' with pictures in 'show' ...any hints ?
>>
>>what i ditn't say, I only test with mySql
>>
>>any respons from users who works with psql are welcome!
>>
>>Amicalement
>>Charlie
>>

>I didn't look at your modifications yet, but I just want to tell you that the
>gambas database manager should not have database specific functions. Or at
>least these specific functionnalities should be implemented for all the
>servers, mysql & postgresql. No jealous people ;-)
>
>Regards,

Salut Benoît,

the modifications, are in this way .
I read out the choosen table, and give the user the possibility to
create the SQL request string.
Never the less I try to do so.
But I have only mysql to test it.

For the gambas database manager I think we need for mysql a additional
possibility to manage users.
Acctually I can create a user, but this user can not log in with only
his name and password.
I hope to find the time to do something in this way.

Amicalement
Charlie