[Gambas-user] gdm next day

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Feb 4 22:17:43 CET 2004

On Monday 02 February 2004 21:59, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> - now you can work also with systemtables
> - the columns are all readable (width)
>
> :-( can't replace 'X' with pictures in 'show' ...any hints ?
>
> what i ditn't say, I only test with mySql
>
> any respons from users who works with psql are welcome!
>
> Amicalement
> Charlie

I didn't look at your modifications yet, but I just want to tell you that the
gambas database manager should not have database specific functions. Or at
least these specific functionnalities should be implemented for all the
servers, mysql & postgresql. No jealous people ;-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...