[Gambas-user] is it me or is it gambas

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue Feb 3 20:41:48 CET 2004

Salut,

while creating a sourece package I found this.
Have a look to the Filter.

Beside of this I find gambas actually very unstable.
Now I don't know, if it is my box
( gentoo 1.4 , qt-3.2,3 , gcc 3.2.3 , KDE 3.1.4 , mysql 4.0.16 )
or gambas.

The thinks who happend to me this evening, a to hugh to explain.
One was while i tryed to set a gridcells.picture to 'nothing' was that I
couldn't start the project anymore.

I tryed_
	gridcells.picture=""
	gridcells.picture=NULL
	gridcells.picture=picture["path_to_nowhere"]

So, and I remarked, that GridView, even if he's larger then the form, don'T
raise his scrollbares, (the Tableview makes the same)

Do you realy think we should get out a 1.0 ????????????????

Amicalement
Charlie