Sorry for using it like this Re: [Gambas-user] MDK RPM .net component problem

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Feb 3 23:34:27 CET 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 16:20, Charlie wrote:
> And I saw a lot of this
> WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter
> attributes) \x08 Major opcode:  *
> so now Im shure it is not my box, it must be gambas.

Dimitri's problem with gb.net was this warning:

> Warning: cannot find /usr/lib/gambas-0.82/lib/info/gb.net.info

and not the BadMatch warnings.  Those are just a side-effect of
the Gambas IDE being a KDE app rather than just a Qt app now.

Rob