Sorry for using it like this Re: [Gambas-user] MDK RPM .net component problem

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue Feb 3 22:20:00 CET 2004

reseaux schrieb:

>Dear Rob
>	i have installed every pack of gambas-0.82-mdk but when i try to load the
>example ClientSock i have this type of error, i think is not problem of
>packing because i have try to install from Benoit source and is the same
>result, some idea?
>Thanks in advance
>Dimitri
>

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Warning: cannot find /usr/lib/gambas-0.82/lib/info/gb.net.info
>WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>  Major opcode:  *
>WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>  Major opcode:  *
>WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>  Major opcode:  *
>WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>  Major opcode:  *
>WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>  Major opcode:  *
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut,

when I wrote my last mail, about the problems with gambas-0.82,
I started it always from a xterm, to have the poosibility to kill the
frozen IDE
by a ctrl+C.

And I saw a lot of this

WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
  Major opcode:  *

so now Im shure it is not my box, it must be gambas.

Amicalement
charlie