[Gambas-user] kbasic new preview

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Thu Dec 30 20:20:51 CET 2004

Le jeudi 30 Décembre 2004 13:00, francisco manuel a écrit :
> you are right !
>
> Kbasic isn't good !
> and for the moment it "run"(when it don't crash)
> slowly and not perfectly.
>
> I think that gambas is better.
>
> Kbasic don't run in linux for the moment, it "run"
> (see before) on window$ :p
>
> In french :
>
> Le mec qui parle de Kbasic il se sent bien ??
>
> non je dis çà c que si il est pas capable de voir
> l'enorme difference entre Kbasic et GAMBAS, il devrait
> se faire rincer l'oeil !!!
>
> Faut pas deconner Kbasic c de la dobe et c surtout
> plein de spam (version demo BEURK)
>
> Bref je prefere de loin gambas non parce qu'il est
> gratuit mais parce qu'il est le meilleur dans son
> domaine.
>
> Neammoins si je peux me permettre 2 points qui me gene
> un peu :(
>
> - gambas doesn't create standalone BIN(i'm not
> shocking because is a basic interpreter :p), but it
> can be interesting that we have a package with just
> the interpreter (gbx) in or propably use another
> solution like : autopackage
>
> - gambas don't work on window$
> (it works but you must install Virtual Machine before
> with linux)
>
> Voila en totu cas pour moi : NO SPAM HERE !
>
> Bravo benoit pour GAMABAS car GAMBAS is the only basic
> interpreter who is simple rapid works fine on GNU
> linux
>
> Au fait benoit si tu es de passage dans le nord j'ai
> des bieres au frigot ;)
>
> Trom

Moi j'ai toujours du Pineau au frais ;-)

Mais Bon si j'ai lancé ce sujet c'est juste pour dire que

There is now near than one sole basic that continue his road on linux :
gambas.

hbasic : i 've no news since april
kbasic: you have see what you have to see
gnomebasic is dead but have a new life in mbas: Mono's VisualBasic.NET
Compiler (the m$ linux tool)
wxbasic is stopped since 2002
realbasic: no ide

etc..;

Mais bon, c'était tout... Rien de mal... que j'ai dit... moi...

;)