[Gambas-user] gambas.it

Ing. Vincenzo Virgilio w at ...731...
Tue Dec 21 17:22:11 CET 2004

I must really apologize, i'm not used to work with wiki and i didn't
realize that it was quite the same of the sourceforge site and it was
translable.
So, we started translating each page without considering it and which
part of it could be integrated.
The Gambas.it site now has some little differences from the sourceforge
site, has the links to the italian wiki (not the english one), and to
the language references you and Di Fusco translated.
For the language reference it's obviously better to work on the wiki,
becouse it's connected to the official language refference.

The question now is, what is the most important thing you think we need
to make the common effort better than a sum of translations?

I'm not angry about what you said just it seamed strange to me.
--=20
            Maurizio