[Gambas-user] Installation package issue

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 14 11:23:21 CET 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 21:27, whoknowz wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just finished my project using gambas. And when I made a
> installation package for Redhat/Fedora (RPM) and tried to install it
> on a user system it says that gambas-gb-runtime, gambas-gb-qt, and
> gambas-gb-net is missing. Is there anyway to include these
> libraries/binaries etc.. in a single package? Or should I also install
> the whole gambas package on each of the user system??. It would be
> real easy if we could just tick on these extra libraries in the
> Installation Package Maker. But right now this runtime dependency
> reminds me of the old VB 6.0 requirement of the msvbvm60.dll. Any
> suggestion is highly appreciated.
> And thanx for this awesome language + ide.
>
> Nashith

RedHat/Fedora support for the gambas way of packaging gambas application is
missing. I don't know how to submit these packages, as we did with Mandrake,
or Debian.

At the moment, you must compile and install gambas on each RedHat/Fedora
system.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...