[Gambas-user] Installation package issue

whoknowz whoknowz at ...626...
Fri Dec 10 21:27:58 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I just finished my project using gambas. And when I made a
installation package for Redhat/Fedora (RPM) and tried to install it
on a user system it says that gambas-gb-runtime, gambas-gb-qt, and
gambas-gb-net is missing. Is there anyway to include these
libraries/binaries etc.. in a single package? Or should I also install
the whole gambas package on each of the user system??. It would be
real easy if we could just tick on these extra libraries in the
Installation Package Maker. But right now this runtime dependency
reminds me of the old VB 6.0 requirement of the msvbvm60.dll. Any
suggestion is highly appreciated.
And thanx for this awesome language + ide.

Nashith