[Gambas-user] Installation problems

neil lewis neil at ...233...
Mon Dec 13 13:33:21 CET 2004

Just to update, in case anyone else has similar hassles.

I copied the contents of /opt/gambas and the symlinks from /usr/bin from
one of the 32-bit installations to the Athlon64 PC and it all worked fine.
Incidentally, although Gambas is of course not running in 64-bit mode,
my program makes extensive use of ImageMagick functions. The speed up in
64-bit mode with large images (>40 megapixels) is very noticeable.

Neil Lewis (photobod)