[Gambas-user] Questions on tableview

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Mon Dec 13 13:14:00 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a tableview here, named tb. I read data from a file, 2 columns
and a lot of rows. When I add the data, I first determine the number of
columns and rows and the column width of column 2:

tb.Rows.Count = zlr
tb.Columns.Count = 2
tb.Columns[1].Width = tb.Columns[1].Width * 2

Now, one of them (or all of them?) calls the tb_Data event sub. My
question is, which one does? Do they all? Will all of them try to insert
data? That would be a bit unefficient, so there should be a way to
"allow" for data being inserted. Or is the interpreter intelligent
enough to look ahead and see for itself when it's time to insert data?

Rolf