[Gambas-user] Gambas DB manager/sqlite error in RC4

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Dec 2 18:28:41 CET 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 12:04, Felice Cafarelli wrote:
> > > Can you try this patch and tell me if it is OK ?
> > Yes, it works now!  The only weird thing I had to do
> > afterward was force a refresh in the project window.
> Can you tell me how to patch Gambas with that file?

You need a copy of the RC4 source.  Extract it somewhere, find
FCode.class within its tree (in app/gambas-database-manager I
think) and save the file Benoit sent over the existing one.
Then go to the gambas-database-manager directory and type

gbc

to recompile it and

gba

to make a new gambas-database-manager executable, which you can
then copy to /usr/bin.

If this is too complicated, I'm sure the fix will be included in
the next release.

Rob