[Gambas-user] Button highlight color changing.

whoknowz whoknowz at ...626...
Wed Dec 1 20:38:30 CET 2004

Hi,

My problem is rather odd. I put a button on a form and change its
backcolor to green. And wrote some code to change the backcolor of
that button when some event occurs. But everytime I bring the cursor
over the button it highlights to white color, my code does not handle
anything with regard to that buttons event (maybe to indicate it has
focus??). I could not find any property related to changing this
behaviour. And I dont think its related to any theme that is used on
the desktop environment either. Is there anyway to disable or change
this highlighting behaviour? Cause the whole purpose of having
distinct colors on the button is lost (as per my application), my
users gets confused because they are not sure if they pressed the
button or not while the cursor is on the button itself.

Regards,

Nashith