[Gambas-user] Gambas RPM's for FC1

Michael Sullivan michael at ...558...
Sat Aug 28 21:13:29 CEST 2004

Are there Gambas rpms for Fedora Core 1?  I made my TODO project into an
installation package and tried to install it.  The package manager said
that a couple of RPMs were missing.  I built gambas-0.96 from source, so
I don't know why there would be a dependency issue.  I use FC1.  I tried
installing FC2, but my PC is not fast enough to use it adequately.
Please help!