[Gambas-user] return of gambas-complete

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Aug 28 20:10:21 CEST 2004

Since the gambas-all packages turned out to be unnecessary, I
brought back the gambas-complete packages for gambas 0.98a and
mandrake 9.2/10.0.  They provide all the same RPM resources and
files as the 18 individual gambas packages.  Get them here:

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=61

There was a problem with the last gambas-complete packages,
namely that they were missing some info files making it
impossible to create new forms in the IDE.  Testing on my own
10.0 system finds this bug gone, but I would like to hear of any
problems with this new package that don't exist in the normal
set of packages.

Rob