[Gambas-user] OT:Very nice compliments for gambas :))

Michael Sullivan michael at ...558...
Tue Aug 24 22:25:27 CEST 2004

Text has to be entered in specific column positions?  Sounds like RPG
(unfortunately it has nothing to do with popular games like Final
Fantasy.)  I had to take a semester of RPG at college a few years ago.
It was easy, sort of.  It seemed mostly stupid, since I also learned VB
and COBOL at that college  I really hated the column restriction
though...