[Gambas-user] Distributing Gambas applications

VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster vbtricks at ...451...
Sat Aug 14 09:48:53 CEST 2004

Hi everybody!

As I want to make my first Gambas application accessable to everybody
(not only for those having the Gambas IDE installed), I need to create
installation packages.
My projects are saved to /home/stefan/gambas/<projectname>
I tried installing one of the created packages (noarch version Suse),
but the packet manager of Suse displayed several dependencies that could
not be solved (gambas-gb-qt, gambas-gb-vb and gambas-runtime missing).
So how do I create packages that are working?

Stefan

--
the free resource for Visual Basic, Gambas and Pascal

www:  http://www.VBTricks.de.vu
mail: vbtricks <at> my-mail <dot> ch