[Gambas-user] repeatable IDE crash in 0.96

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Aug 11 15:13:38 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 06:14, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> Le mercredi 11 Août 2004 05:11, Rob a écrit :
> > If I get a runtime error in a gambas app I'm running in the
> > IDE, and instead of clicking the error dialog's OK button I
> > hit stop and then hit the error dialog's OK button, the IDE
> > silently exits.  Can anyone else duplicate this on their
> > system?
> On my mdk... no Probleme, no crash by this way...
> Did you use gnome instead of kde ?
> Because the error windows is modal from the main one. The main
> windows is not activate, and normally you can  not do a click
> on the stop button before close the error windows.
> So mabe, it's a probleme of WM

No, I'm using mandrake 10 with whichever KDE comes with it by
default.  But now that you mention it, when the error dialog
comes up, it doesn't pop up over the other windows, its entry in
the task bar just flashes!  I thought that was new in gambas
0.96 too.  So maybe my KDE window manager is messed up somehow.

Rob