[Gambas-user] repeatable IDE crash in 0.96

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Wed Aug 11 12:14:57 CEST 2004

Le mercredi 11 Août 2004 05:11, Rob a écrit :
> If I get a runtime error in a gambas app I'm running in the IDE,
> and instead of clicking the error dialog's OK button I hit stop
> and then hit the error dialog's OK button, the IDE silently
> exits.  Can anyone else duplicate this on their system?
>
> Rob

Hi Rob...

On my mdk... no Probleme, no crash by this way...

Did you use gnome instead of kde ?

Because the error windows is modal from the main one. The main windows is not
activate, and normally you can  not do a click on the stop button before
close the error windows.

So mabe, it's a probleme of WM

Fabien Bodard