[Gambas-user] Tutorial for newbies

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Aug 6 06:53:47 CEST 2004

On Thursday 05 August 2004 22:57, Michael Sullivan wrote:
> I was wondering if there was a tutorial or a book or
> something available for Gambas.

I have started working (in my copious free time) on a Gambas book
which I would like to handle like they did "Grokking the Gimp",
but don't hold your breath just yet.

Theeasygambasdoku.de was originally a tutorial site, but I don't
know if it's there anymore.... many of its "How do I..." topics
got moved into the gambas wiki and thus the gambas manual, but
that's not quite the same as a step by step tutorial.

Rob