[Gambas-user] gambas 0.96

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Tue Aug 3 20:08:41 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 2. August 2004 17:28 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> And now gambas 0.96...
>
> The database component has been redesigned to replace the
> pseudo-collections by true collections: Databases, Users, Fields.
>
> In other words, it is incompatible with the old one, except if you just
> open/close databases and do SQL requests. Which is the most common case.

Yes, I only had to change one line. Well done.

> There are many little enhancements and bug fixes in the IDE. Now imbricated
> braces are automatically highlighted.
>
> And now, of course, there is a need for a big documentation update. To Rob
> yet: could you send me a packed archive of the wiki so that I update the
> pages and their contents directly on my machine - it is faster.
>
> Good tests, and good luck with the changes in the database component :-)

I tested my few, little apps and all are working fine. Again Benoit, great
job! Must say again that working under/with gambas is a real plesure. And
it's still getting better and better...

I wonder a little bit about the less response so far...

> Regards,

HM