[Gambas-user] No translation with Fedora Core 1

Rammyres José O. Pereira cinzacm at ...346...
Tue Apr 27 22:17:14 CEST 2004

I'll try it next time i install FC1 (it could be next friday, after my Digital
Circuit's test, cause until there i'll be very busy). Anyway the sys lang was set
to pt_BR (i guess).
Tnx anyway.
Regards,

_Dargor_ : Rammyres José Oliveira Pereira