[Gambas-user] Bug but very tricky

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue Apr 27 20:19:37 CEST 2004

Salut Benoit,

need a time to can show, and tell you this.

Pay your attation to the little rectangle a head of the p of 'options' , that
commes if you have a left-mouse click in the selected zone and you move with
the mouse.
The resulte a froozen gambas and a froozen mouse (the screen was made by
keyboard)

I do not know if you can produce that in other drag&drop in selected aeras.

For the reported I tested it on differend sceens (after working with
menu-editor, open/closed property-window )
But I can reproduce it every time.

I know you will find a way out ( if it is not only on my box) !
Using:
        gambas-0.92  (downloaded from the gambas-shrine) Option = disable kde
		patched to  gambas-0.92a
        gentoo 1.4
        qt-3.3.0
        gcc 3.3.2